CATIA BIW Design
- Exp :- 6- 12 yrs
- Working on BIW components is mandatory ( 3D creation from BOM, 2D, previous existing components)
- Should have 6 to 12 years of Work experience in designing of BIW panels for Passenger Vehicle (BiW systems such as Upper Body/Body side, Under Body, Roof, Closures & Component level design) 3+ years of work experience in BiW underbody is added advantage
- Should have work experience developing BiW components from Concept to Protobuild
- Should have good knowledge of sheet metal forming, development process & BIW Assembly procedures.
- Should have good knowledge and application of joining techniques of BiW components
- Perform engineering analyses, calculations, and feasibility studies of BiW components
- Creation for section development/Master sections
- Capable of creating manufacturing drawings for components & assemblies
- Capable of handling BOM generation & releases
- Liaison with other designers/ suppliers / purchase dept. / manufacturing dept. / styling dept.
- Knowledge of functional, Durability & regulatory requirements of BIW in India & other countries
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3+ years in Surface modeling, GD&T using CATIA V5
- Should be able to provide Cost analysis & quality issue resolution for BiW
- Getting the inspections reviews done as per the plan Reviewing deliverables for quality confirmation before delivery
- Reporting weekly status to the project manager/team leader, Escalating non-compliance issues
- B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile with Strong interpersonal, oral & written communication skills
- Japanese language skills equivalent to N3 (Read, Write & Speak)
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.