CATIA Design – Power train
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience of Powertrain & Engine design.
- Works with minimum supervision, provide technical and analytical support to Product Development.
- Ability for Modeling, Assembly, Detailing & Drafting (with GD&T) using CATIA V5 is must &Enovia VPM experience is helpful.
- Basic knowledge of PC software (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Creating assigned models in CATIA V5 using old parts from previous project or from the input drawing or form sections given adhering to Company standards
- Assisting Company design engineers on any specific issues relating to CATIA V5 or model creation
- Ensure compliance of the development process to the standards defined by Company Project process
- Carry out self and peer to peer quality checking and resolution
- Related documentation
- Suggesting best practices of 3D Modeling to the Company design engineers and document the same
- Capture the detailed execution methodology and create comprehensive execution manuals for future use
- Skills: Catia, Enovia VPM
- Design experience on systems like Cooling System, Engine installations, Transmissions, Exhaust/after treatment, Air intake.
- Japanese language skills equivalent to N2 ( Writing & speaking)
Experience: 5-8 Years
Job Location: Japan
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.