You are interested working in an international environment? You strive to make your customers successful?
You like to work independently and take the initiative? Then you should apply!
We are looking for someone to join our team in Stuttgart or Regensburg, Germany as a
Embedded Software Developer – AUTOSAR (m/f)
Provide technical expertise with focus on one or more of the areas mentioned below:
- Memory stack (FEE,NVRAM Manager, EEPROM Abstraction), Diagnostics, COM stack (CAN, LIN, Ethernet or Flexray drivers)
- Review of design of Basic SW architecture
- Implementation and testing of Basic SW modules, code reviews etc.
- Design and execution of software modules and validation tests
- Integration and Testing of applications with AUTOSAR BSW modules
- Elaboration of technical documentation and reports.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics or similar
- Experience in development and/or integration of AUTOSAR components or integration of AUTOSAR stack with automotive embedded applications
- Microcontrollers knowledge
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR 4.0 and above and AUTOSAR configuration tools
- Excellent programming skills in ANSI C
- Knowledge of modeling languages such as MATLAB/SIMULINK, ETAS-ASCET is not necessary but good to have
- Familiarity with model-driven engineering
- Fluency in English, German is nice to have