You like to work independently and take the initiative? Then you should apply!
We are looking for someone to join our team in Toulouse as a
Software Ergonomist / Technical Lead m/f “Cockpit”
The objective of the mission will be to define the “Cockpit” for the System Engineering Study of an Aircraft.
- Identify and describe potential users of the software product or system.
- Determine the needs of those users and develop usability objectives for those needs.
- Utilize appropriate data collection methods to describe current related task requirements and performance.
- Analyze tasks to determine component behaviors.
- .Design (and redesign) activities into effective and efficient task structures.
As noted above, the design of the task structures must take place in conjunction with the design of the interface, because the interface will often dictate how the task can be performed.
“Interface design” is the design of the interface between the user and the system.
Dialog types include Command Dialogs, Menu Dialogs, Dialog Boxes and form-Filling Dialogs, Direct Manipulation dialogs,
Question and Answer Dialogs.
Each of the different dialog types imposes particular considerations concerning input and output requirements that must be taken into account during design.
Setting “usability objectives” is a critical first step in performing usability testing.
Usability objectives are typically developed on the basis of data collected during user needs analysis.
These objectives must be stated in measurable terms so that the results of usability testing can be used to clearly establish whether the system meets these objectives.
Usability testing includes the development of a test plan (specifying the usability objectives, test procedures and reporting requirements), the development of test scenarios, conducting the testing according to the plan, and reporting test results.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Aerospace domain
- Need to have strong communication skills in French and English
- Need to have excellent coordination skills and has experience in managing customer expectations
Are you interested? Please send your cover letter, curriculum vitae and information on your availability and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!